Why direct debit is beneficial to you
When deciding which accountant best suits your business, understanding how you will be charged for those services may be a key component. Will you have one large bill after the accountant has finalised your accounts and will you know when this might be?
Even though the cost of working with me is different for every business, the way every business pays is exactly the same. This is because it comes with massive benefits to their business (and also to me).
I use an app called GoCardless for the direct debit collection, that is because it is secure and works really well. There is a cost associated with it but I absorb that cost, so you don’t need to worry.
Direct debit will give you peace of mind, save you time and spreads your cost:
It is one of the safest and most convenient ways of paying your invoices
Payments are made automatically so you never forget (don’t worry I cannot and wouldn’t take a payment without your agreement)
You can spend more time doing the things you want, knowing that your invoices are being paid without any involvement from you
Every business must go through a vetting process
It is all handled online, so protects the environment and reduces waste
The cost is spread across 12 months, which helps your cash flow and helps you forecast and budget going forward.
Direct debit is highly secure and fraud is highly unlikely
GoCardless is really easy to set-up, the link will be included in the first onboarding email and takes minutes to do. It works seamlessly with Xero which I use with my clients.
By using direct debit, it means that when life gets in the way, we will never have to have the awkward conversation about unpaid invoices, this reduces your stress so you can concentrate on building your business.
If you want to understand how I price accountancy services then click here: https://southbourneaccountancy.co.uk/how-much-does-accounting-cost-for-gym-owners/
1. Book a call with me: https://southbourneaccountancy.co.uk/contact-us/
2. Download my free guide on “7 mistakes to avoid – to stop your fitness business running out of cash” https://southbourneaccountancy.co.uk/fitness-ebook/
3. Connect with me on social media:
4. Book an R&D eligibity call: https://calendly.com/rdteam/15min?month=2020-11
5. Grab a copy of our “32 ways to extract value from your business” – tax savings. Here https://southbourneaccountancy.hubspotpagebuilder.com/32-ways-checklist-to-extract-value-from-your-business-save-tax-now